This full custom built was designed and built 100% in house by Fusion and after stealing the show at SEMA is now available.
This particular D90 is was born as a rare piece being 1 of 500 made with a factory retractable convertible soft top. Finished in Audi Suzuka Gray and complemented with Fusion's own matte carbon fiber accents, this D90 is like no other.
To top it all off, this D90 isn't all show and no go - packing a supercharged LSA 6.2L V8 making 556HP, this custom can conquer on and off-road.
- GM LSA Supercharged 6.2L V8 Engine @ 556HP
- GM 6L80 (4WD) Six Speed Automatic Transmission
- Custom Stainless High Capacity Fuel Tank
- Custom Aluminum Racing Radiator W/ Twin Spal Fans
- Fusion Stainless x Pipe Side Exit Exhaust W/ Cerakote Finish
- Fox 2.0 Air Shocks W/ Exposed Tubular Front Turrets
- Sawtooth 18" Gloss Black Alloy Wheels
- Toyo Open Country M/T 33X|2.50R|8 LT
- Tubular Front Bumper
- Black Cerakote Aluminum Sumpguard
- Fusion X LED 7" Xenon Projector Headlights W/ D.T.R. Halos
- Land Rover OEM SVX LED Light Kit W/ Clear Lens
- 20" Vision X Light Bar
- Stainless Steel Body Hardware
- Fusion Carbon Fiber Fender Arches
- Fusion Carbon Fiber Fender + Top Air Intake Grilles
- Fusion Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- Custom Gauge Package W/ Carbon Fiber Surround
- 14" Sport Steering Wheel
- Fusion Carbon Fiber Rear Floor Slats
- Premium Floor Heat/Sound Deadening
- Recaro Premium Sport Front Seats
- Fusion Carbon Fiber Center Console
- QI Wireless Charging Pad
- Fusion Carbon Fiber Door Panels
- Fusion Carbon Fiver Center Trim
- Interior Billet Package
- 1000 Watt Premium Audio System: Alpine Receiver W/ Apple Car Play
- JL Amplifier | Dual 10" JL Subs | Morel Surround Speakers
- Outside Temperature + Compass
- Backup Camera
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-818-773-8181
About the Defender 90:
The Land Rover Defender (initially called the Land Rover Ninety and Land Rover One Ten) is a British four-wheel drive off-road vehicle developed in the 1980s from the original Land Rover Series which was launched at the Amsterdam Motor Show in April 1948. After a continuous run of 67 years, production finally ended on 29 January 2016 when the last Land Rover Defender rolled off the production line.
The coil sprung Land Rover was introduced in 1983 as "Land Rover Ninety" the number representing the wheelbase in inches. The number was spelled in full in advertising and in handbooks and manuals, and the vehicles also carried badges above the radiator grille which read "Land Rover 90" or "Land Rover 110", with the number rendered numerically. The Ninety and One Ten replaced the earlier Land Rover Series.
Superficially there is little to distinguish the post-1983 vehicles from the Series III Land Rover. A full-length bonnet, revised grille, plus the fitting of wheel arch extensions to cover wider-track axles are the most noticeable changes. While the engine and other body panels carried over from the Series III, mechanically the 90 was modernized, including:
From 1984, wind-up windows were fitted as Series models and very early 110s had sliding panels, and a 2.5-liter, 68 horsepower diesel engine was introduced. This was based on the earlier 2.3-liter engine, but had a more modern fuel-injection system as well as increased capacity.