Agera means “to take action” in Swedish. It is also short for the ancient Greek word Ageratos which means “ageless”. These are both suitable descriptors for this incredible and beautiful machine. The actual car has been taken care of very good and the car is in mint condition. We can offer a two year factory warranty for the car as well.
The Agera featured a unique 7 speed transmission with a E-diff and wet clutch functionality developed by Koenigsegg, a transmission that truly enhanced performance and handling. The Agera was the first model to feature the Koenigsegg developed VGR wheels. They are real air turbines, increasing the downforce of the car by measurable amounts and improving brake cooling. All four wheels are individual so that turbine blades always face the correct direction for extraction.
The Agera became the 2010 Top Gear Hypercar of the Year.
In case of any questions or further required information, please do not hesitate contacting us.
The car is immediately available. We also allow individual financing offers for the purchase of your desired vehicle. Please don't hesitate to contact us for further questions.
We have other sports cars in Stock like: Koenigsegg Agera & CCX, Porsche Carrera GT, Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM, Ford GT, McLaren 675 LT, Ferrari F12 TDF, Rimac Concept One a.m.m.
www.esser-automotive.com // www.koenigsegg-germany.com // www.rimac-germany.com
We are the official dealer for Koenigsegg Automotive AB and Rimac Automobili in Germany.
- Power output: 960 hp at 7100 rpm – redline @ 7500 rpm
- Torque: over 1000 Nm from 2700 to 6170 rpm
- Max torque: 1100 Nm at 4000 rpm
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 3 seconds,
0-200 km/h 8.0 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 13.5 sec
- Braking distance: 30.5m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral g-force: 1.5 g
- Fuel consumption: Highway travel: 12,5 l/100km, Combined: 14,7/100km
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.41 kg/hp (dry weight)
- Weight distribution: 44% front, 56% rear
- Emission levels: Euro V and lev 2
- Koenigsegg aluminum 5,0L V8, 4 valves per cylinder, double overheadcamshafts
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Bore: 91.7 mm Stroke: 95.25 mm
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection
- Twin turbo superchargers
- 1.3 bar boost pressure
- Dry sump lubrication
- Carbon fibre intake manifold with optimised intake tracts
- Tig-welded ceramic coated inconel exhaust system manifold with merge collector
- Weight: 197 kg
- Specially developed 7-speed dual clutch, 1 input shaft transmission with paddle-shift.
- Electronic differential
- Carbon fibre with aluminium honeycomb and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety.
- Monocoque torsional rigidity: 65,000 Nm/degree
- Weight including tanks: 70 kg
- Front and rear suspension: Double wishbones, two-way adjustable VPS gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated.
- Electronically adjustable ride height.
- Front: Cro-Mo subframe, with integrated crash members
- Rear: Semi-stressed engine and gearbox with support struts, for needle bearings and o-ringed wishbone bushings optimal rigidity and no engine inertia movements.
- Fully machined aircraft aluminium uprights, with SKF LeMans specification 150mm angle contact ball bearings.
- GKN hollow/gun-drilled driveshafts
- Koenigsegg Z-style progressive and lightweight anti-roll bars front and rear.