The XK150 was introduced in 1957. It was the first production car to be fitted with disc brakes all round and offered significant styling and performance enhancements over its predecessors.
The right hand drive 3.8 "S" Drophead Coupe configuration is incredibly rare with just 69 vehicles being produced.
This Jaguar XK 150 S is an original UK vehicle and was supplied new in October 1959 by Moores of Brighton to the first owner Mr F J Collis.
First Registered 31/10/1959
Finished in Old English White
Red Leather Interior
4 Speed Manual Gearbox with Overdrive
Complete with original registration document, handbook and previous MOT certificates.
In 2018 the engine was fully refurbished, differential seals were replaced and a full geometry setup was performed. In addition to this extensive overhaul there are numerous invoices for additional work in recent years including upgraded brakes callipers, brake pipes, wiring etc. Full invoices available on request.