Presented is an extremely rare Ferrari F12 Novitec Ross N-Largo with under 1,400 miles! Well equipped as a factory F12 with a huge MSRP of $435K, this F12 is incredible inside and out!
With over 800HP and an exhaust tone that can only be produced by a Ferrari, this N-Largo will never go un-noticed!
Recently serviced and inspected by the local Ferrari Dealer and receiving a clean bill of health, this Prancing Pony has newly mounted Pirelli Tires and is ready for its new home!
Only a handful of F12's received the N-Largo treatment and none quite like this one. Installed by Novitec Miami, the N-Largo Upgrade includes the following and the F12 was PAINTED Ferrari Matte Rosso Scuderia!
- Entire Carbon Fiber Wide Body Kit
- Carbon Fiber Front Bumper assembly
- Carbon Fiber Front Hood
- Carbon Fiber Front, Left and Right Fenders
- Carbon Fiber Rear, Left and Right Fenders
- Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper assembly
- Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler
- Carbon Fiber Front Grill
- Carbon Fiber Lower Front Active Air Intakes
- Carbon Fiber Brake Cooling Covers
- Carbon Fiber Rear View Mirror Inserts
- Carbon Fiber Hood External Air Intakes
- Carbon Fiber Central Air Intake
- Carbon Fiber Rear Window Diffuser
- Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser (lower)
- Carbon Fiber Rear Fender Inserts
- Carbon Fiber Side Skirts
- Carbon Fiber Grills
- Carbon Fiber Rear Rear Wing
- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler Lip
- Carbon Fiber Rear Light surrounds
- Carbon Fiber Emergency brake light surround
- Carbon Fiber Rear Fog light Cover
- Carbon Fiber Extended Shifter Paddles
- Forged Alloy Novitec NF7 Wheels
- Novitec Side Repeaters
- Novitec Sport Springs
- ECU Tune to 812bhp Dyno tested
- Full Novitec Sport Exhaust System with Remote Flap Regulation
- Novitec Exhaust Tips with Mesh integration
- Novitec Titanium Wheel Lugs with Locking Key
- Novitec Free Flow Titanium Catalytic Converters
- Novitec Switch Tronic Air Flow
Total Novitec Build Cost Including Parts, Installation and Paint $486,300.00
Factory Ferrari Options Include:
- AFS System - $3,212
- Rear Shelf Bags - $6,103
- Grey Silverstone Calipers - $1,445
- Carbon Fiber Driver Zone LED's - $7,420
- Carbon Fiber Central Bridge - $3,051
- Exterior Sill Kick in Carbon - $2,248
- Carbon Fiber Cup Holder - $3,533
- Colored Safety Belts - $931
- Carbon Fiber Dashboard Inserts - $7,227
- Daytona Style Seat - $3,934
- Colored Upper Dashboard - $1,285
- Dual Colored Leather Int. Trim - $5,461
- Suspension Lifter - $5,461
- Other Options - $38,784
- Rear CD Reader
- Cruise Control
- Horse Stitched on Headrest
- Outer Mirror Black Insert
- Handly Fire Extinguisher
- Heat Insulating Windscreen
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields
- In/Out Elec. Mirror and Homelink
- Parking Camera
- Dual View Front Parking Camera
- Passenger Display
- Sport Sill Cover
- White Rev Counter
- Full Electric Seats
- Leather Headliner
- Satellite Radio
- Leather Parcel Shelf
- High Powered HiFi System
- Colored Special Stitching
- Daytona Seat Leather Stripes
- Colored Steering Wheel
- Tire Pressure Measurement
- Michelin Tires
- Upper Part In Colored Leather
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email email@example.com or call 1-818-773-8181
About the F12:
The F12 Berlinetta debuted at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, and replaced the 599 grand tourer.The naturally aspirated 6.3 liter Ferrari V12 engine in the F12berlinetta has won the International Engine of the Year Awards 2013 in the Best Performance category and Best Engine above 4.0 liters. The F12berlinetta was named "The Supercar of the Year 2012" by car magazine Top Gear.
The 6,262 cc (6.3 L; 382.1 cu in), naturally aspirated 65° V12 engine produces 730 HP at 8,250 RPM and 509 lb⋅ft of torque at 6,000 rpm.
The F12berlinetta makes use of aerodynamic techniques based on Ferrari's 599XX and Formula One programs, developed with wind tunnel and CFD testing. A notable feature is the Aero Bridge, an air channel running from the bonnet, through the flanks and along the sides of the vehicle, creating an effect that increases downforce. Another feature is Active Brake Cooling ducts, which open to direct cooling air only when the brakes are hot, keeping them closed at other times to reduce aerodynamic drag. The F12berlinetta produces 271 lbs of downforce at 124 mph – an increase of 76% over the 599 GTB – and has a drag coefficient of 0.299.
Ferrari reports that the F12berlinetta is capable of lapping the Fiorano test circuit in 1 minute, 23 seconds; three seconds slower than the LaFerrari, a full second faster than the 599 GTO, two seconds faster than the Enzo Ferrari, two seconds faster than the 458 Italia, three seconds faster than the 430 Scuderia and three and a half seconds faster than the 599 GTB.
Ferrari claimed the F12berlinetta to accelerate from 0 to 62 mph) in 3.1 seconds, 0 to 124 mph in 8.5 seconds and to reach a top speed of 211 mph.
Whilst Fusion Motor Company make a sincere effort to supply information that is accurate and complete, we are aware that errors and omissions may occur. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of the information and we cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained on this website or our advertisements. We highly recommend that you examine the vehicle to check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 818-773-8181