1958 Chevrolet Impala
Check out this gorgeous 1958 Chevrolet Impala! 1958 was the very first year of the now renown Chevrolet Impala and it's also the one and only year to feature this beautiful body as well! This Impala has undergone a meticulous Frame-Off, Rotisserie Restoration that took two years to complete and it was finished in 2020! The beautifully straight body, mirror-like Black Paint Finish, luscious Red Interior, 17'' Chrome Cragar Wheels, Dual Headlights, Chrome Bumpers, Polished Trim, Dual Exhaust, and the Dual Antennas all look incredible! Under the hood sits a Chevrolet 348ci V8 Engine with a Billet Specialties Front Runner Serpentine Setup and Tri-Power Carburetion sitting on top! The engine bay of this '58 is absolutely stunning and it's sure to turn heads wherever it's displayed! Even the firewall has been smoothed and painted to a mirror-like finish! Power is sent to the rear tires through a 4L60E 4-Speed Automatic Transmission and an Original Type Rear End with Limited Slip and approximately 3.65:1 Gears! This Impala is a joy to drive and there's room for the family as well! Cruise this Chevy around town with ease and comfort thanks to the equipped Vintage Air A/C, Aftermarket Modern Power Steering, and Power Wilwood Disc Brakes with 6-Piston Calipers up front, 4-Piston Calipers in the rear, and Drilled and Slotted Ventilated Rotors on all four corners!
The interior of this '58 Impala is beautiful and it's in pristine condition! Take a look inside to see this Chevy sporting Split-Bench Front Seating, Rear Bench Seating, Seatbelts Front and Rear, Red Vinyl Upholstery throughout, Red Carpeting, Red Floor Mats, Stock Style Steering Wheel, Column Shifter, Dakota Digital Analog Gauges, RetroSound Radio, 12V DC Inputs, Tissue Box Holder, along with a Fully Upholstered Trunk! The undercarriage of this Impala looks amazing like the rest of the car! Take a look underneath to see the nice condition of the Powder Coated Frame, Raptor Bed Lined Floors, Rocker Panels, New Fuel Tank, Fuel and Brake Lines, Brakes all around, Complete Drivetrain, Independent Front Suspension with Aftermarket 2'' Drop Spindles and Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms, 3-Link Rear Suspension, Doug's Exhaust Headers, and the New 2.5'' Dual Exhaust System that's fitted with Hushpower (by Flowmaster) Mufflers! Even the suspension components on this Chevy have been powder coated for long lasting durability!
This 1958 Chevrolet Impala is truly an incredible ride that's ready to bring home awards from your local car show! Any collector or enthusiast would love to own this stunning Impala and it won't last long! Call us today before it's gone!
Call us today and let VMS park your dream in your driveway! 248-974-9513
Go to www.vanguardmotorsales.com to see over 100 HD photos and our in-depth video for this 1958 Chevrolet Impala and over 200 other classics!
Chevrolet 348ci V8 Engine
Engine Number: 3732811
- Casting Date: I957 (Sep/9/1957)
- Block is Correct for a 1958 Passenger Car
- Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft
- Polished Aluminum Radiator with a Electric Puller Fan
- Billet Specialties Front Runner Serpentine Belt System with GM (Powermaster) 1-Wire Alternator and an Integrated A/C Compressor.
Stock Cylinder Heads
-Casting #: 3732791
-Casting Date: J2357 (October/23rd/1957. Correct for the block and the vehicle)
-Stock valve train
- Three Rochester 2-Jet Carburetors
4L60E 4-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Aftermarket Electronic Transmission Controller
Front Suspension - Independent
Rear Suspension - 3-Link
- Aftermarket Front Spindle Assembly, 2'' Drop
- Aftermarket Tubular Upper and Lower Front Control Arms
Original Type Rear End
- Limited Slip
- Ratio: Approximately 3.65:1
- Casting Date: K277 (Nov/27th/1957)
- Appear to Line Up and Correct For This Car
Front Wheels - 17'' Cragar
Rear Wheels - 17'' Cragar
Front Tires - 215/55R17
Rear Tires - 215/55R17 (not 215/65R17 as stated in the video)*
Front Brakes - Power Disc
Rear Brakes - Power Disc
-CCP "Hydraboost" Power Brake Kit with Matching Proportioning Valve
-Wilwood (6 Piston Front, 4 Piston Rear) Calipers on All 4 corners, Fed by Braided Stainless Flex Lines.
-Drilled and Slotted Ventilated Rotors on All 4 Corners.
- Modern Aftermarket Power Steering Pump and Power Steering Box.
Vintage Air A/C
Dual Exhaust System
- Doug's Headers
- Hushpower Mufflers by Flowmaster
- 2.5'' Pipes
- Chrome and Stainless Brightwork Looks Incredible
- Paint is Beautiful
- Body is Straight
- Cragar Wheels Look Great
- Dashboard is Painted Nicely
- Seatbelts Front and Rear
- Upholstery Looks Incredible
- Aftermarket Dakota Digital Analog Gauges in the Stock Locations
- Aftermarket RetroSound Radio
- Air Conditioning
- Trunk is Fully Upholstered
- Fuel Tank is New
- Exhaust is New
- Frame is Powder Coated Nicely
- Floors are Raptor Bed Lined for Durability
- Aftermarket Front Suspension
- New Hardware Throughout
- Rocker Panels Look Amazing
Don't miss out! Call Tom 7 days a week! email@example.com