Black Rock, CT, United States
5 mi (8 km)
Redline presents this immaculate 1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z28! The 350 cubic inch (5.7L) LM1 V8 and a 4-Speed manual transmission sends 185HP straight to the rear wheels. Sporting a classy white interior, bucket seats, sport suspension, power brakes, and a high performance dual exhaust, this car clearly embodies “cream of the crop” in the ‘70s.
In 1978 the Camaro received a facelift from GM now coming with an improved front end boasting new, body colored urethane bumpers. Hidden behind the sleek new nose was the impact absorbing crash structure able to withstand greater than 5MPH impacts. GM also redesigned the tail lights now incorporating 3-color tail lights.
With the new and sportier design, improved safety, and the same incredible performance, there's no question why the Camaro outsold the Mustang. The Mustang had carried the same general design since the Mustang's release. With Chevy outselling the Ford, 247,437 to 179,039, there was no competition. The Z28 Camaro secured the 1968 and 1969 Trans Am Series championship, and a legend was born.
All reasonable offers and trades are always considered. For any additional information, feel free to visit our showroom at 2475 Fairfield Ave, Black Rock, CT 06605, or give us a call at +(203) 335-9555
- Built 12/77
- Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
- Engine: 350 Cubic Inch V8 ~185HP
- Exterior Color: Carmine
- Interior Color: White Vinyl
- Hood Scoop
- Fender louvers
- Sport Suspension
- High Performance Dual Exhaust
- Inland Shifter
- Power Brakes
- Space Saver spare tire
- Z28 Wheels
- Power assisted steering
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Front: 5 Spoke 7x15 Carmine Alloy wheels Bolt Pattern 5 x 4-3/4"
- Rear: 5 Spoke 7x15 Carmine Alloy wheels Bolt Pattern 5 x 4-3/4"
- Front: GoodYear Custom Steel Gard Wide Tread Radial GR70-R15
- Rear: GoodYear Custom Steel Gard Wide Tread Radial GR70-R15