Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
53727 km (33384 mi)
457 ps (341 kw)
2001 ASTON MARTIN V12 VANQUISH
12 cylinder V engine
Power 457 hp / 336 kW
Semi-automatic 6-speed gearbox
Rear Drive (RWD)
Max speed 306 km / h
Acceleration 0-100km / h in 4.7 seconds
Euro 3 anti-pollution homologation
Front tires 255/40 R19 100Vi
Rear tires 285/40 R19 103V
One of the 1020 units produced that from 2021 will enjoy the benefits reserved for historic cars.
First series car in perfect condition of bodywork and mechanics.
It is one of the last examples handcrafted in the historic Newport Pagnell - UK factory.
Recent interventions carried out at the Aston Martin in Bologna, documented by invoices.
The following works were carried out:
- Check gearbox, clutch, and coils, fuel system and fuel pump.
- Spark plugs replacement
- Braking system
- Tank regeneration
- Battery replacement with mass switch
- 20 "10-spoke wheels in Silver color
- Glossy finish tailpipes
- Glossy front grille
- Bonnet grilles and side friezes in Titanium Silver
- Lightweight carpet in Phantom Gray color
- Bang & Olufsen BeoSound Audio
- Satin Chrome interior trim package
- Red brake calipers
- Round steering wheel in total black leather
- Alloy wheels
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.