Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
37570 km (23345 mi)
103 ps (77 kw)
ALFA ROMEO GIULIA SUPER 1.6
Frame no. 1988133
Power 103 hp at 5500 rpm
ASI registration 1988133
Production period: 1962 - 1977
Examples produced: 572,646
Original black PG plate
The Alfa Romeo Giulia was born as the heir of the Giulietta and was produced by Alfa Romeo from 1962 to 1977.
The Giulia was born during the years of the Italian economic boom and is presented as a sports sedan. Famous is the advertisement of the time which read: “Giulia. The sedan that wins races ”.
The heart of the Giulia will become famous as the Alfa Romeo Bialbero: a 4-cylinder with double overhead camshaft built entirely of aluminum, very advanced solutions for the time that allowed it to perform in all respects.
In 15 years, about 1 million examples were produced between Giulia, Coupè GT and Spider Duetto (which had the same chassis as the Giulia).
This has made the Giulia one of the best-selling cars in the history of Alfa Romeo; of these, 572,646 were made in the hatchback version.
- Car with original black license plate, PG.
- ASI registered.
- Excellent condition of both bodywork and mechanics, recently restored in its original metallic gray color.
- Moldings, frames, gaskets, exterior mirrors, handles, bumpers, new badges.
- The internal instrumentation, including the three-spoke wooden steering wheel, is original and in perfect working order.
- Restored seats, brown like the door panels.
- Engine overhauled and in perfect working order with smooth and precise gear shifting.
An instant classic that has made the history of Italian motoring, the Super is in great demand, with prices soaring especially for models of this level.
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.