Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy
29518 km (18342 mi)
130 ps (97 kw)
1981 ALFA ROMEO ALFETTA GTV GRAN PRIX N.128
Frame AR 116360 * 00052287
5-speed manual gearbox
Power 130 hp at 5,400 rpm
Max speed 188 Km / h
No. 128 of 650
The "Grand Prix" version, produced in 1981, is made to celebrate the return of Alfa Romeo to Formula 1.
The interior and exterior appearance are changed.
The body color was exclusively red with black adhesive strips that were located at the height of the belt line and on the lower part of the side. The front and rear bumpers, front wing and side skirts were also modified.
The tires were increased, 195/60 HR15 mounted on black alloy wheels with silver rim.
The engine remains the strictly standard two-liter.
The special “Grand Prix” version was set up in 650 copies numbered consecutively, of which 250 destined for the Italian market, 200 for the French market and 200 for the remaining European countries.
The special set-up was carried out by Maggiora.
The Alfetta GTV now had an engine capable of fully exploiting the great qualities of the Alfa chassis.
- Recently restored, it is in excellent condition
- Painting done "to art", there are no scratches or traces of rust on the bodywork
- Well preserved interior, dark gray velvet seats with no signs of wear
- All original instruments, completely overhauled and in perfect working order
- Engine recently overhauled, some parts replaced and overhauled
- Quick engine starting and no power loss
- Well preserved friezes and moldings
- New tires.
This Alfetta GTV is today a car extremely appreciated by enthusiasts of the Biscione brand, able to satisfy even the most demanding of collectors.
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.