Kukui‘ula is redefining luxury real estate on Kaua‘i. The first major new private club community on Kaua‘i in decades, Kuku‘ula is located in the heart of the Garden Isle’s sun-drenched south shore and offers an incomparable island lifestyle for all generations. Set across1, 000 acres of rolling hillsides overlooking the Pacific, Kukui‘ula features luxurious plantation-style cottages and homesites with spectacular views; all complemented by a world class private club. You're invited to join the founding families of Kukui‘ula and become a part of the next great iconic destination in Hawaii.
Kukui'ula is an uncommon community-- a luxurious private club with an open Hawaiian heart. On 1,000 acres of joy overlooking the Pacific on Kukui'ula's south shore, Kukui'ula is the island's most significant new residential community in decades. Kukui'ula has an 'old Hawaiian' glamour and appeal coupled with a down-to-earth love of tradition, plantation-style architecture and food from the rich red earth.
Kukui'ula connects generations of families to one another and to the best of island life. Our plantation style clubhouse is a centre of authentic family pleasures, from poolside lounging to play in the keiki (kids) and games room. Club dining is inspired by our Upcountry Farm, where members harvest fresh vegetables and tropical flowers, and kids catch and release fish from our 20-acre lake.
Kukui'ula's dramatic spa, with its 20-foot waterfall, is an experience in advanced well-being, with treatments from traditional lomi-lomi massage to of-the-moment therapies. The 18-hole Tom Weiskopf golf course is postcard-perfect, spanning the width of our beautifully-landscaped hillside to provide countless ocean views and breathtaking play. The Shops at Kukui'ula is a walking village of artful provisioners who offer curated decor pieces, jewelry and art, the latest surf and beach wear, and dining choices led by the pioneers of the Hawaiian local food movement.
Our Island Pursuits team of resident adventurers will take your family to the hidden Kukui'ula waterfalls, surf breaks and beaches where the unforgettable happens every day. Our members choose from homesites overlooking the ocean or easy, authentic bungalows on the first holes of the golf course and near the clubhouse.
Kukui'ula is a community true to paradise, the place defining 21st-century island luxury.
- Plantation-style clubhouse with dining lanai, great room opening on the Pacific, games room and keiki room
- Spa with full complement of treatments, spectacular lounges and lap pool, outdoor showers and tubs, sauna, steam and much more
- Upcountry Farm with 20-acre lake and catch and release fishing, hiking trails, fresh vegetables, fruits and flowers for guests
- Pedestrian shopping village, with more than 25 retail and dining options, along with farmers' markets
- Island Pursuits team for off-the-beaten track island adventures
- Easy direct access from US cities and Lihue (island) airport
- Custom homesites and plantation-style bungalows
- Extensive pools and sandy swimming beach
- 18-hole Tom Weiskopf course and full golf clubhouse with pro shop and mens and womens lounges and locker rooms
$ 850,000 - $ 3,000,000
- Sales opened 2007
- Major amenities completed 2011
- Amenities Golf, Spa, Ocean
- Property types Home Sites, Cottages
- Land Area 1100 Acres