The World's Largest Luxury Marketplace
Featuring more than 85,000 private jets, yachts, exotic cars, exclusive watches and luxury homes from more than 2,300 trusted dealers around the world. JamesEdition helps you find the best of the best, whether you are in the market to buy or to find the perfect private jet or luxury yacht to charter.
Moira Holley, Realogics Sotheby's International Realty
Park Lane Properties
Park Lane Properties is one of the leading real estate agencies in Mauritius, founded by Philippe & Frédérique de Beer, co-owners with Cedric Marin and Brian Blatch today.
Strategically situated on the West Coast in Tamarin, on ...
- Posted 4 days ago Rainbows, waterfalls, secret beaches, scenic mountains and lush green valleys are among the vistas residents enjoy from their Kauai homes. The Hawaiian Islands’ fourth largest with the fitting “Garden Island” nickname is also its norther...
- Posted 1 week ago TVRs were never the all-out fastest cars. They were never the most advanced, nor were they the best looking. They most certainly weren’t the most reliable, either, but TVRs always had personality in spades and they typically offered savage performan...
- Posted 2015-05-26 Beauty, beaches and the birth of civilization. It’s no wonder Greece has inspired mankind since, well, ancient civilization. Find yourself on a Greek island beach kissed by the azure waters of the Aegean or Ionian seas and you’re bound ...
- Posted 2015-05-26 For 10 long years, Honda Motor Co. left the world without an NSX, and we were worse off for it. The NSX did for supercars what the Mazda Miata did for small roadsters. It showed that you could own an exotic mid-engined supercar and use it comfortably ever...
- Posted 2015-04-28 Food and wine aficionados are following the lead of acclaimed chef Mario Batali and HGTV star Carter Oosterhouse in recognizing Traverse City as a place to love and live. Batali, a self-professed big fan of this foodie town in northern Michigan, has joi...