The World's Largest Luxury Marketplace
Featuring more than 76,000 private jets, yachts, exotic cars, exclusive watches and luxury homes from more than 2,300 trusted dealers around the world. JamesEdition helps you find the best of the best, whether you are in the market to buy or to find the perfect private jet or luxury yacht to charter.
Debbie James, Somers & Company
James Wedgeworth Real Estate
- #1 Realtor in Hilton Head Island - 1990-2014
- James Wedgeworth has been ranked in the top 100 in residential sales volume in the United States and has been featured in the top real estate publication, Realtor Magazine. Realtor Magazine stated that thes...
- Posted 5 days ago South Florida, from Miami north about 100 miles or so, offers glimpses of its mega yachts whenever scenic A1A skirts deep-water canals or the Intracoastal Waterway. Spanning up to 200 feet, many of these super-sized vessels are larger than the area’...
- Posted 5 days ago The 2015 auction season has gotten off to a huge start. Closely following the sales in Scottsdale during January, Mecum’s gargantuan auction Kissimmee, Florida brought out over 2,500 cars and brought almost $66.5 million in total sales. Later in Feb...
- Posted 1 week ago Everyone who has ever been behind the wheels of a car can enjoy the marvels and indescribable sensation you get when driving that perfect strip of tarmac. However, the definition of a perfect road is incredibly vague. It can be the serpentine roads of the...
- Posted 2015-01-26 Whether you have a single-digit handicap or are still trying to break 100, there’s probably no better place to play – and practice – during the coming months than Pebble Beach, California, home to some of the most celebrated courses in t...
- Posted 2015-01-26 The two top names in British luxury cars would of course have to be Bentley and Rolls-Royce. Both have about a century of pretty proud history behind them (111 years for Rolls-Royce, 96 for Bentley), and both have become a symbol for wealth and success wi...