The World's Largest Luxury Marketplace
Featuring more than 59,000 private jets, yachts, exotic cars, exclusive watches and luxury homes from more than 1,500 trusted dealers around the world. JamesEdition helps you find the best of the best, whether you are in the market to buy or to find the perfect private jet or luxury yacht to charter.
Thomas Baldwin, Equestrian Sotheby's International Realty
Daniel Feau Conseil Immobilier
Our network operations (15 agencies in the best quarters of Paris and western Paris suburbs) enable our group’s 100 negotiators to offer, in real time, the most beautiful real estate in Paris to 10,000 potential purchasers, from both France and abroad, ...
- Posted 3 weeks ago “I came for the winter, but stayed for the summer” is a famous line of Aspenites that speaks to the spectacular, opposing season to their world-renowned winters. Summers in this beloved mining town are as stunning as the days are long and the ...
- Posted 2014-03-11 We all love our jewelry and for so many of us that means there is a lot of jewelry sitting somewhere in a box or collecting dust somewhere. Over time some diamonds and jewelry pieces lose their shine and it could be through some wear and tear as well. W...
- Posted 2014-02-24 Maserati’s beginnings were humble ones, but they are beginnings that will see much celebration this year, as 2014 is the iconic Italian firm’s all-important 100th birthday. Like many specialist carmakers, Maserati has had its ups and downs. ...
- Posted 2014-02-24 Many of us got our first taste of Mexico as spring breakers. But we’re all grown up now, preferring to sip tequila from crystal instead of daring roommates into lime- and salt-chasing shots to get to the bottom of the bottle – and the worm (wh...
- Posted 2014-01-28 Sure, Palm Beach is known for a lavish lifestyle complete with Rodeo Drive-rivaling boutiques on Worth Avenue and mega-yachts parked in the backyard. But this South Florida island town doesn’t take itself so seriously, and neither do residents unles...