The World's Largest Luxury Marketplace
Featuring more than 85,000 private jets, yachts, exotic cars, exclusive watches and luxury homes from more than 2,400 trusted dealers around the world. JamesEdition helps you find the best of the best, whether you are in the market to buy or to find the perfect private jet or luxury yacht to charter.
Marny Schlopy, Summit Sotheby's International Realty
Bator International Inc.
Looking for the world's finest motorcycles? Look no further, whether you desire a modern marvel or the ultimate blast from the past, the Bators have a long history of working with some of the world's finest motorcycles. Glenn worked for more than ten year...
- Posted 3 days ago Beauty, beaches and the birth of civilization. It’s no wonder Greece has inspired mankind since, well, ancient civilization. Find yourself on a Greek island beach kissed by the azure waters of the Aegean or Ionian seas and you’re bound ...
- Posted 3 days ago For 10 long years, Honda Motor Co. left the world without an NSX, and we were worse off for it. The NSX did for supercars what the Mazda Miata did for small roadsters. It showed that you could own an exotic mid-engined supercar and use it comfortably ever...
- Posted 2015-04-28 Food and wine aficionados are following the lead of acclaimed chef Mario Batali and HGTV star Carter Oosterhouse in recognizing Traverse City as a place to love and live. Batali, a self-professed big fan of this foodie town in northern Michigan, has joi...
- Posted 2015-04-28 They call the Corvette “America’s Sports Car”. If you were to use that same type of phrasing for Germany or even all of Europe, the car to settle on would probably have to be the Porsche 911. In production for over half a century now, it...
- Posted 2015-03-31 From the outside looking in, Washington, D.C., seems, well, so political. But live in the nation’s capital, right now on the verge of its famous springtime cherry blossom explosion, and you’ll discover a dynamic downtown, recently gentrified n...