The World's Largest Luxury Marketplace
Featuring more than 79,000 private jets, yachts, exotic cars, exclusive watches and luxury homes from more than 2,400 trusted dealers around the world. JamesEdition helps you find the best of the best, whether you are in the market to buy or to find the perfect private jet or luxury yacht to charter.
Harry Kolb, Sotheby's International Realty - Montecito - Coast Village Road
Exquisite Timepieces is proud to be authorized agents for Alain Silberstein, Armin Strom, Artya, Audemars Piguet, Ball, Bell & Ross, Blancpain, Bovet, Breguet, B.R.M., Corum, DeWitt, Dodane, Franck Muller, Girard Perregaux, Glashutte Original, Graham,...
- Posted 1 day ago From the outside looking in, Washington, D.C., seems, well, so political. But live in the nation’s capital, right now on the verge of its famous springtime cherry blossom explosion, and you’ll discover a dynamic downtown, recently gentrified n...
- Posted 1 day ago Geneva is Europe’s, and arguably the world’s, premier auto show and 2015 was bigger than ever before. The 85th running of the event saw 682,000 people, including 11,300 media representatives, enter the showroom over 11 days earlier this month....
- Posted 2015-02-23 South Florida, from Miami north about 100 miles or so, offers glimpses of its mega yachts whenever scenic A1A skirts deep-water canals or the Intracoastal Waterway. Spanning up to 200 feet, many of these super-sized vessels are larger than the area’...
- Posted 2015-02-23 The 2015 auction season has gotten off to a huge start. Closely following the sales in Scottsdale during January, Mecum’s gargantuan auction Kissimmee, Florida brought out over 2,500 cars and brought almost $66.5 million in total sales. Later in Feb...
- Posted 2015-02-20 Everyone who has ever been behind the wheels of a car can enjoy the marvels and indescribable sensation you get when driving that perfect strip of tarmac. However, the definition of a perfect road is incredibly vague. It can be the serpentine roads of the...