The World's Largest Luxury Marketplace
Featuring more than 85,000 private jets, yachts, exotic cars, exclusive watches and luxury homes from more than 2,400 trusted dealers around the world. JamesEdition helps you find the best of the best, whether you are in the market to buy or to find the perfect private jet or luxury yacht to charter.
Jason Farris, Guarantee Real estate
The UK’s premier Lamborghini dealer can be found at the heart of South Kensington (directly opposite the tube station). Part of the H.R. Owen Group, the dealership’s impressive showroom displays the latest high-performance supercars from Sant’Agata,...
- Posted 15 minutes ago For 10 long years, Honda Motor Co. left the world without an NSX, and we were worse off for it. The NSX did for supercars what the Mazda Miata did for small roadsters. It showed that you could own an exotic mid-engined supercar and use it comfortably ever...
- Posted 4 weeks ago Food and wine aficionados are following the lead of acclaimed chef Mario Batali and HGTV star Carter Oosterhouse in recognizing Traverse City as a place to love and live. Batali, a self-professed big fan of this foodie town in northern Michigan, has joi...
- Posted 4 weeks ago They call the Corvette “America’s Sports Car”. If you were to use that same type of phrasing for Germany or even all of Europe, the car to settle on would probably have to be the Porsche 911. In production for over half a century now, it...
- Posted 2015-03-31 From the outside looking in, Washington, D.C., seems, well, so political. But live in the nation’s capital, right now on the verge of its famous springtime cherry blossom explosion, and you’ll discover a dynamic downtown, recently gentrified n...
- Posted 2015-03-30 Geneva is Europe’s, and arguably the world’s, premier auto show and 2015 was bigger than ever before. The 85th running of the event saw 682,000 people, including 11,300 media representatives, enter the showroom over 11 days earlier this month....