The World's Largest Luxury Marketplace
Featuring more than 85,000 private jets, yachts, exotic cars, exclusive watches and luxury homes from more than 2,400 trusted dealers around the world. JamesEdition helps you find the best of the best, whether you are in the market to buy or to find the perfect private jet or luxury yacht to charter.
David Kaster, Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, Inc
Daniel Feau Conseil Immobilier
Our network operations (15 agencies in the best quarters of Paris and western Paris suburbs) enable our group’s 100 negotiators to offer, in real time, the most beautiful real estate in Paris to 10,000 potential purchasers, from both France and abroad, ...
- Posted 3 weeks ago Food and wine aficionados are following the lead of acclaimed chef Mario Batali and HGTV star Carter Oosterhouse in recognizing Traverse City as a place to love and live. Batali, a self-professed big fan of this foodie town in northern Michigan, has joi...
- Posted 3 weeks ago They call the Corvette “America’s Sports Car”. If you were to use that same type of phrasing for Germany or even all of Europe, the car to settle on would probably have to be the Porsche 911. In production for over half a century now, it...
- Posted 2015-03-31 From the outside looking in, Washington, D.C., seems, well, so political. But live in the nation’s capital, right now on the verge of its famous springtime cherry blossom explosion, and you’ll discover a dynamic downtown, recently gentrified n...
- Posted 2015-03-30 Geneva is Europe’s, and arguably the world’s, premier auto show and 2015 was bigger than ever before. The 85th running of the event saw 682,000 people, including 11,300 media representatives, enter the showroom over 11 days earlier this month....
- Posted 2015-02-23 South Florida, from Miami north about 100 miles or so, offers glimpses of its mega yachts whenever scenic A1A skirts deep-water canals or the Intracoastal Waterway. Spanning up to 200 feet, many of these super-sized vessels are larger than the area’...